SPRING SEASON BIRD WATCHING
We all need little signs of spring. When the wind chill dips and another bout of cold weather shows up in the forecast, we start wishing and dreaming of spring more than ever.
Why Spring season is the bird watching season.
- Spring is the nesting season for most of birds.
- Spring is the season for attracting a mate.
- Some of birds plumage changes.
- Flowering started.
- Weather becomes pleasant.
So it is best time to see the birds.
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Night
- Night Stay Home Stay near Jhilmil / Luxury Jungle Camp / Tourist Hut in FRH Campus of Jhilmil
- Focus on: Birds
- Total Space: 4-6 persons (at a time)
- Pace: On Foot as well as Gypsy (Jeep) in core area
- 2 Jungle Safari
- Experienced Nature Guide
- Check in 12:00 noon, Check out 11:00 am
- 12:00 noon- Arrived at Jhilmil Jheel CR Haridwar (30 minutes drive from Haridwar Railway Station), check in, Welcome drink
- 1:30 pm – Lunch
- 2:30 pm-5:30 pm – Bird Watching around Jhilmil FRH Campus
- 6:00 pm – Tea/Coffee
- 8:00 pm – Dinner and overnight stay at Jungle Camp/ Tourist Hut
Day 2 :
- 6:30 am – Bed tea
- 7:00 am-11:00 am : Bird Watching, use of Gypsy on Core Area with Packed breakfast
- 1:30 pm- Lunch
- 3:00 pm – Second Bird watching user of Gypsy on Core Area and River side birding
- 6:00 pm – back to Stay
- 6:30 pm – Tea/Coffee
- 8:00 pm- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 :
- 6:30 am – Bed tea
- 7:00 am-9 am – Morning Birding Around Campus
- 9:30 Breakfast
- 11:00 Checkout
- 11:00 am- Checkout
BIRDS OF JHILMIL JHEEL C R
- Pre-Booking required as limited number of space available, i.e. 4-6 persons
- Comfortable Home Stay/ Jungle Camps will be provided having beds and cot, attach wash room, electricity at FRH Campus area. All booking is subjected Forest Authority permissions and availablity.
- Normal Indian food like dal, seasonal sabji, roti, chawal, salad, paneer, pickles, tea, coffee etc will be given as per itinerary.
- Mobile Network: BSNL with weak signal inside the FRH premises, Jio signals will be available during safari or other parts around you.
- Your ID (Voter ID/Aadhar card / Passport) is mandatory to carry and will be present at the time of check in.
- Bring your regular or emergency medicine with you, as Haridwar city is about 20 km and will take 30-40 minutes to reach in case any emergency.
- Bring torch, some time electricity goes off.
- How ever there is electric fencing and forest staff is very near to you, yet the whole area is absolute jungle and wild life presence near to you, and this tour does not support any kids to be include in this tour.
- After dinner kindly be inside in your stay.
- While entering your stay, always check corners, beds etc, some insect like spider may disturb you. So be patience and inform your attendant.
- If you are looking for excessive comfort or more demanding, comparison with others on minor things, this tour is not for you. Kindly excuse us.
- This tour is for all nature lovers love to experience wonderful wildlife experience.
- Wildlife/Birds is matter of chance, patience and positive approach required for better results.
- Timing is very important, we are committed for your best wildlife experience with us.