FEATURES OF TOUR
- Tour Dates: 12,13,14 Jan 2019
- Start time: 12:30 pm, 12th Jan. 2020
- End time: 11:30 am, 14th Jan 2020 at Chilla Gate
- Focus on: Wildlife and Birds
- Total Space: 6 persons
- Available: 6 persons
- Pace: On Foot as well as Gypsy (Jeep) in core area
- 3 Days /2 Nights
- Night Stay (Shared) at Luxury Jungle Camp in FRH Campus
- 2 Jungle Safari at Jhilmil Jheel Reserve
- 1 Jungle Safari at Chilla Zone
- 1 Nature walk
- Experienced Eco Tourism certified Nature Guide
- All meals (Lunch, breakfast, dinner, morning, evening tea with snacks)
Day 1 (23rd November 2019)
- 12:00 noon- Arrived at Jhilmil Jheel CR Haridwar (30 minutes drive from Haridwar Railway Station), check in, Welcome drink
- 1:30 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm – Evening nature walk near FRH Campus
- 5:30 pm – Tea/Coffee
- 8:00 pm – Dinner and overnight stay at Jungle Camp
Day 2 (24th Nov 2019):
- 6:30 am – Bed tea
- 7:00 am – First Safari at Jhilmil Jheel CR with Packed breakfast
- 10:00 am- back to Jungle Camp
- 1:30 pm- Lunch
- 3:00 pm – Second Jungle Safari
- 6:00 pm – back to Stay
- 6:30 pm – Tea/Coffee
- 8:00 pm- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 (25th Nov 2019):
- 6:30 am – Bed tea
- 7:00 am – Third Safari at Chilla with Packed breakfast and check out from Campus
- 11:00 am- After Safari, Dropping at Bhimgoda Barrage Gate, near Har-ki-pairi Haridwar. You will get public transport here to move further. (If you need taxi for further destination, please tell. Extra cost payable)
COST: INR. 25000.00 (For Indian Guests) for 2 persons
COST: INR. 29400.00 /$ 412 (For Foreigner Guests) for 2 persons
- Pre-Booking required as limited number of space available, i.e. 5 persons
- Comfortable Jungle Camps will be provided having beds and cot, attach wash room, electricity at FRH Campus area. All booking is subjected Forest Authority permissions.
- Normal Indian food like dal, seasonal sabji, roti, chawal, salad, paneer, pickles, tea, coffee etc will be given as per itinerary.
- Mobile Network: BSNL with weak signal inside the FRH premises, Jio signals will be available during safari or other parts around you.
- Your ID (Voter ID/Aadhar card / Passport) is mandatory to carry and will be present at the time of check in.
- Bring your regular or emergency medicine with you, as Haridwar city is about 20 km and will take 30-40 minutes to reach in case any emergency.
- Bring torch, some time electricity goes off.
- How ever there is electric fencing and forest staff is very near to you, yet the whole area is absolute jungle and wild life presence near to you, and this tour does not support any kids to be include in this tour.
- After dinner kindly be inside in your camp.
- While entering you camp, always check corners, beds etc, some insect like spider may disturb you. So be patience and inform your attendant.
- If you are looking for excessive comfort or more demanding, comparison with others on minor things, this tour is not for you. Kindly excuse us.
- This tour is for all nature lovers love to experience wonderful wildlife experience.
- Timing is very important, we are committed for your best wildlife experience with us.