Crocodile, (order Crocodylia, or Crocodilia), generally large, ponderous, amphibious animals of lizard-like appearance and carnivorous habit belonging to the reptile order Crocodylia. Crocodiles have powerful jaws with many conical teeth and short legs with clawed webbed toes. They share a unique body form that allows the eyes, ears, and nostrils to be above the water surface while most of the animal is hidden below. The tail is long and massive, and the skin is thick and plated.
Winter is perfect time to see them as they come out from water bodies to take sun-bath, or they just be little above on water. Observing Crocodile is very interesting to see the activities of this wild creature. At Jhilmil Jheel conservation reserve when the cold (winter) season starts, the day activity of crocodile starts and one can observe them in a very quite manner from distance or using binoculars.
A crocodile and Leopard tour is for wildlife lover who are looking for different experience in Jungle. This is quite area with very less people movement. Thats why the chances of wildlife sighting is much more than other busy wildlife park/centauries. We also take very limited (4-6 only) people at a time. So that guest can experience wildlife in much better way without disturbing the wild activity.
FEATURES OF TOUR
- Days: 3 Days/2 Nights
- Tour Dates: 6th November 2020 Onwards
- Focus on: Crocodile, Leopard Sighting
- Total Space: 6 persons (at a time)
- Pace: On Foot as well as Gypsy (Jeep) in core area
- 3 Days /2 Nights
- Night Stay (Shared) at Luxury Jungle Camp in FRH Campus
- 3 Jungle Safari at Jhilmil Jheel Reserve
- 1 Nature walk
- Experienced Eco Tourism certified Nature Guide
- All meals (Lunch, breakfast, dinner, morning, evening tea with snacks)
- 12:00 noon- Arrived at Jhilmil Jheel CR Haridwar (30 minutes drive from Haridwar Railway Station), check in, Welcome drink
- 1:30 pm – Lunch
- 3:00 pm – Evening nature walk near FRH Campus and along with campus
- 5:30 pm – Tea/Coffee
- 8:00 pm – Dinner and overnight stay at Jungle Camp
Day 2 :
- 6:30 am – Bed tea
- 8:30 am- Breakfast
- 9:00 am – First Safari at Jhilmil Jheel CR
- 12:30 pm- back to Jungle Camp
- 1:30 pm- Lunch
- 3:00 pm – Second Jungle Safari for Leopard Sighting
- 6:00 pm – back to Stay
- 6:30 pm – Tea/Coffee
- 8:00 pm- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 :
- 6:30 am – Bed tea
- 8:00 am – Breakfast
- 8:30 Third Safari
- 10:45 Back to Jungle Camp
- 11:00 am- Checkout
- Pre-Booking required as limited number of space available, i.e. 4-6 persons
- Comfortable Jungle Camps will be provided having beds and cot, attach wash room, electricity at FRH Campus area. All booking is subjected Forest Authority permissions.
- Normal Indian food like dal, seasonal sabji, roti, chawal, salad, paneer, pickles, tea, coffee etc will be given as per itinerary.
- Mobile Network: BSNL with weak signal inside the FRH premises, Jio signals will be available during safari or other parts around you.
- Your ID (Voter ID/Aadhar card / Passport) is mandatory to carry and will be present at the time of check in.
- Bring your regular or emergency medicine with you, as Haridwar city is about 20 km and will take 30-40 minutes to reach in case any emergency.
- Bring torch, some time electricity goes off.
- How ever there is electric fencing and forest staff is very near to you, yet the whole area is absolute jungle and wild life presence near to you, and this tour does not support any kids to be include in this tour.
- After dinner kindly be inside in your camp.
- While entering you camp, always check corners, beds etc, some insect like spider may disturb you. So be patience and inform your attendant.
- If you are looking for excessive comfort or more demanding, comparison with others on minor things, this tour is not for you. Kindly excuse us.
- This tour is for all nature lovers love to experience wonderful wildlife experience.
- Timing is very important, we are committed for your best wildlife experience with us.